Monday, March 19, 2012

Staring forever :)

Yeorobuuuuuuuuuuun, SHINee is going to comeback this 21st March with Sherlock as their title album. I want to spazz everywhere. Yesterday, SM released Sherlock MV teaser and they were all look handsome there, not to mention their individual teaser before. So, check their mv teaser out.



Since my bias is Taemin, I did screenshot of him looking at camera. Feels like he's looking at me :3 I can stare to this forever~


In this album they released 7 songs, one of them is Korean version from The First which is their first album on Japan.
1. Sherlock (Clue+Note)
2. Clue
3. Note
4. Alarm Clock
5. The Reason
6. Stranger (this is from The First)
7. Honesty -> THIS ONE IS WORTH TO HEAR AND BE READY FOR EARGASM!!! XD

Legally buy their songs here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

우리는 하나

Dulu gue sempet pingin nulis tentang c’moi untuk dimasukin ke blog, tapi nyatanya ga selesai-selesai. Postingan ini terakhir ditulis tahun ...