Friday, May 4, 2012

himdeurojyo pogihago ssipeulddae

And for myself... I'm still lost.
I feel like a piece of meat walking without any goal or even dream. It's all been taken away from me a month ago. I kept asking myself "ah.. how should I do? should I give up now and do nothing? ahhh.. seriously..."

And then here I am, so lost... because I've given up 3 of my 4 resolutions. I won't (sighing deeply) go to any college this year (again), I didn't teach my little brother for his national exams, and I.. ugh about River Flows in You, there is no way I will be able to play it since my left brain doesn't work properly.

a/n: when wrote this, I was listening "Always Love" by Shinee, there's a line "Thank you for your cheering me".  Suddenly, I remember Irma's couraging words that day. 고마워~

3 comments:

  1. AAAA???jinjja onnie????? Then, what's your 4th resolution?

    ReplyDelete
  2. berhubung gue baru ada internet, gue baru baca ini. wish i read this sooner so i could hug you when we met.

    ReplyDelete

우리는 하나

Dulu gue sempet pingin nulis tentang c’moi untuk dimasukin ke blog, tapi nyatanya ga selesai-selesai. Postingan ini terakhir ditulis tahun ...