Wednesday, May 20, 2009

heeeem I haven't done it well

There are many things that seem to disrupt my mind at this time. All mind want to scramble out of the head. Events appear frustrating. As when I want a facial. Somehow why I take the shampoo and clean almost my face with the shampoo. Then when I bath, I get clean my hair with shampoo. But again my head was error. I almost cast a facial soap for clean my hair.
I am confused, decided to sleep or not to this day. I am bored. In the house is very quiet and no one can be entertainment. My mother went, she went home village with my younger brother. My father also does not go as consider their children in the home. And now I tried to be the real sister of my brother.
From yesterday, Epra not contact me. Very very very frustrating. I do not know why. Because he does not care or because he is busy. O god, I hope he will send a sms to me even though its short.
I will do the job that biological recycling and paper it. Wish and get the value of finished enough, my frieeeeeend.
It seems enough for this day. I want to write the end of the story of a serial Juju I write on facebook. And please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

우리는 하나

Dulu gue sempet pingin nulis tentang c’moi untuk dimasukin ke blog, tapi nyatanya ga selesai-selesai. Postingan ini terakhir ditulis tahun ...